- The Twelve Year Warning: Why the world will do nothing about the UN’s latest climate change report.
- Cannabis Etiquette: Some Suggestions
- My Bohemian Adventure: Wonderful, Curious, and Heartbreaking
- A 16th Century Version of ‘The Millennials Are Ruining Everything”
- Why The Nine Greek Muses Are Better Than Prometheus
- What are you doing?
- Cannabis Etiquette: Some Suggestions on
- Why The Nine Greek Muses Are Better Than Prometheus on
- Fictive Metaphysics, The Neverending Story, and The Nothing on
- Dating Advice: How Not To Be A Controlling Misogynist Dudebro on
- How Games Tell Stories, and How to Turn a Story Into A Game on
- What are you doing? on
Tagsamerican politics book reviews books canadian politics crowdfunding death ebooks ecology editing education elders ethics events existentialism fantasy feminism fiction games kickstarter life marketing Music nature paganism personal thoughts philosophy photography photos politics proposal for change publicity publishing question of the week questions religion reviews science fiction sex social commentary society spirituality The Neverending Story theology travel writing
Tag Archives: philosophy
I was going through my hard drive, in search of a newspaper article I thought I had saved a few weeks ago, and found a paragraph of text that was cut from the manuscript of “The Other Side of Virtue”. … Continue reading
All, I do the lecture on the importance and the power of reason in every undergraduate course I teach at every university where I’ve been retained as a lecturer. So this isn’t a new debate to me, and to be … Continue reading
Some of you may have noted that Deo’s Shadow Podcast, once the most popular pagan podcast on the entire internet, has been discontinued by its hosts. Deo presents his reasons here.
Inspired by the episode of “Black Adder” in which our hero attempts to write a new dictionary, and by the music of “Mythodea” by Vangelis, and “Adeimus” by Karl Jenkins, and other choral musics that are sung in invented languages.
In response to a note by bluewavedruid, which you can read here: http://bluewavedruid.livejournal.com/76373.html which was a response to a note of mine, which you can read here: http://northwestpass.livejournal.com/64833.html I present a further response.