- The Climate Reckoning Is Not Happening — Or, Has Reality Become Too Painful To Face?
- Bill and Ted Face the Music: a study of GenX and Millennial tension?
- The basement is finished!
- How shall we face the earth, under the conditions of the climate crisis?
- I am fascinated by, and frightened by, the idea of alien contact.
- A philosopher plays Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
Tagsamerican politics book reviews books canadian politics crowdfunding death ebooks ecology editing education elders ethics events existentialism fantasy feminism fiction games kickstarter life marketing movies Music nature paganism personal thoughts philosophy photography photos politics proposal for change publicity publishing question of the week questions religion science fiction sex social commentary society spirituality The Neverending Story theology travel writing
Tag Archives: poetry
The following is my “Publisher’s Foreword”, which I wrote for my dad’s book of collected poems, “An Economy Of Words“. Now that Mom and Dad have seen it, I can share it with all of you. ~Bren. If you are … Continue reading