We're not just a publishing imprint.
We're the network of experienced professionals
that every writer needs.
Our Services Include:
- Editing and proofreading
- Layout and Design
- Art and illustration
- Critical textual analysis, for logical and conceptual clarity
- Registering ISBN numbers for your self-published books, fiction and nonfiction.
We also offer a range of professional non-publishing services, including:
- Professional ethics training and ethics inventory services for your organisation or business,
conducted by doctorate-holding experts in the field
- Lectures, seminars, and workshops
- Research, policy analysis, and strategic consulting
- Tutoring for college and university level courses
Previous audiences and clients have included:
- The Department of Public Safety, Government of Canada
- The National Aboriginal Policing Forum (Pacific Business and Law Institute, 2009)
- Argiope - Donna nel Sacro (Milan, Italy)
- The Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids, in association with Salisbury Cathedral, England, 2008.
- Various NGO's, religious groups, university groups, and folk and cultural festivals.
- Various private clients.