- Discourse Ethics, and a possible solution to the Paradox of Tolerance
- A game development studio in my house? And other questions.
- Whatever happened to the romantic life? A personal question.
- From whom must civilization be ‘reclaimed’?
- Thinking about Civilization (the computer game) and what it says about Civilization (the human phenomena)
- My writing plans for Autumn 2017
Tagsamerican politics book reviews books canadian politics crowdfunding death ebooks editing education elders ethics events existentialism fantasy feminism fiction games kickstarter life marketing Music nature paganism personal thoughts philosophy photography photos politics proposal for change publicity publishing question of the week questions religion reviews science fiction sex social commentary society spirituality television The Neverending Story theology travel writing
Tag Archives: education
There are lots of ways in which the success of education cannot, and should not, be measured in a student’s final grade. But for various reasons, schools and colleges and the political establishments that fund them want to see a … Continue reading