- Clarence Comfort, My Grandfather. 1921-2022.
- Review of The Ministry For The Future, by Kim Stanley Robinson
- The Climate Reckoning Is Not Happening — Or, Has Reality Become Too Painful To Face?
- Bill and Ted Face the Music: a study of GenX and Millennial tension?
- How shall we face the earth, under the conditions of the climate crisis?
- I am fascinated by, and frightened by, the idea of alien contact.
Tagsaliens american politics ancestors banks book reviews books civilization climate change drake equation ecology economics education environment ethics fantasy feminism fermi paradox fiction games historical fantasy home ownership kickstarter literary criticism logic money mortgages movies paganism philosophy photography politics publicity publishing question of the week questions ray bradbury religion Remembrance Day research science fiction social commentary stress taoism travel writing
Tag Archives: literary criticism
Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury is a world. It’s the author’s fictitious Green Town Illinois, but it’s also a fairyland where boys are young forever. It’s a town where a new pair of tennis shoes can make boys run and … Continue reading