- Midjourney and the Hyper-Real
- Game Design Notes: The Flag of the Commonwealth of Summerland
- Clarence Comfort, My Grandfather. 1921-2022.
- Review of The Ministry For The Future, by Kim Stanley Robinson
- The Climate Reckoning Is Not Happening — Or, Has Reality Become Too Painful To Face?
- Bill and Ted Face the Music: a study of GenX and Millennial tension?
Tagsaliens american politics ancestors banks book reviews books civilization climate change drake equation ecology economics education environment ethics fantasy feminism fermi paradox fiction games historical fantasy home ownership kickstarter literary criticism logic money mortgages movies paganism philosophy photography politics publicity publishing question of the week questions ray bradbury religion Remembrance Day research science fiction social commentary stress taoism travel writing
Tag Archives: mortgages
In December of last year, I bought a house– a nice house, with the perfect location, size, and price for my way of life. And I thought all would be well. The house has good bones, new roof and main-floor … Continue reading