- Discourse Ethics, and a possible solution to the Paradox of Tolerance
- A game development studio in my house? And other questions.
- Whatever happened to the romantic life? A personal question.
- From whom must civilization be ‘reclaimed’?
- Thinking about Civilization (the computer game) and what it says about Civilization (the human phenomena)
- My writing plans for Autumn 2017
Tagsamerican politics book reviews books canadian politics crowdfunding death ebooks editing education elders ethics events existentialism fantasy feminism fiction games kickstarter life marketing Music nature paganism personal thoughts philosophy photography photos politics proposal for change publicity publishing question of the week questions religion reviews science fiction sex social commentary society spirituality television The Neverending Story theology travel writing
Tag Archives: ethics
Discussions, debates, and arguments, are among the most ancient and most useful ways in which people sharpen their intellectual skills and learn from each other. Yet many debates quickly become useless shouting matches or festivals of hate. Online debates are … Continue reading
With yesterday’s revelation that the well-known pagan musician and author Kenny Klein had confessed to possessing child pornography, a criminal offence, there’s been a little bit of renewed interest in the “Community Statement on Religious Sexual Abuse” which I helped … Continue reading