- The Climate Reckoning Is Not Happening — Or, Has Reality Become Too Painful To Face?
- Bill and Ted Face the Music: a study of GenX and Millennial tension?
- The basement is finished!
- How shall we face the earth, under the conditions of the climate crisis?
- I am fascinated by, and frightened by, the idea of alien contact.
- A philosopher plays Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
Tagsamerican politics book reviews books canadian politics crowdfunding death ebooks ecology editing education elders ethics events existentialism fantasy feminism fiction games kickstarter life marketing movies Music nature paganism personal thoughts philosophy photography photos politics proposal for change publicity publishing question of the week questions religion science fiction sex social commentary society spirituality The Neverending Story theology travel writing
Tag Archives: publicity
Recently, I spent $100 advertising my novels on Facebook for two weeks. Here’s the results so far: 13,600 impressions. 151 clicks. 18 sales of the Kindle editions. 3 sales of the paperback editions. 0 sales of the Kobo editions. More … Continue reading
In the last day or so, I’ve been seeing a lot of this op/ed piece on The Huffington Post: If JK Rowling Cares About Writing, She Should Stop Doing It, by Lynn Shepherd. A brief summary of Shepherd’s thesis might … Continue reading