- Transphobia and Civilization
- Who will win the Second American Civil War?
- The Twelve Year Warning: Why the world will do nothing about the UN’s latest climate change report.
- Cannabis Etiquette: Some Suggestions
- My Bohemian Adventure: Wonderful, Curious, and Heartbreaking
- A 16th Century Version of ‘The Millennials Are Ruining Everything”
- Cannabis Etiquette: Some Suggestions on
- Why The Nine Greek Muses Are Better Than Prometheus on
- Fictive Metaphysics, The Neverending Story, and The Nothing on
- Dating Advice: How Not To Be A Controlling Misogynist Dudebro on
- How Games Tell Stories, and How to Turn a Story Into A Game on
- What are you doing? on
Tagsamerican politics book reviews books canadian politics crowdfunding death ebooks ecology editing education elders ethics events existentialism fantasy feminism fiction games kickstarter life marketing Music nature paganism personal thoughts philosophy photography photos politics proposal for change publicity publishing question of the week questions religion reviews science fiction sex social commentary society spirituality The Neverending Story theology travel writing
Tag Archives: stress
In December of last year, I bought a house– a nice house, with the perfect location, size, and price for my way of life. And I thought all would be well. The house has good bones, new roof and main-floor … Continue reading