- Game Design Notes: The Flag of the Commonwealth of Summerland
- Clarence Comfort, My Grandfather. 1921-2022.
- Review of The Ministry For The Future, by Kim Stanley Robinson
- The Climate Reckoning Is Not Happening — Or, Has Reality Become Too Painful To Face?
- Bill and Ted Face the Music: a study of GenX and Millennial tension?
- How shall we face the earth, under the conditions of the climate crisis?
Tagsaliens american politics ancestors banks book reviews books civilization climate change drake equation ecology economics education environment ethics fantasy feminism fermi paradox fiction games historical fantasy home ownership kickstarter literary criticism logic money mortgages movies paganism philosophy photography politics publicity publishing question of the week questions ray bradbury religion Remembrance Day research science fiction social commentary stress taoism travel writing
Tag Archives: existentialism
Science fiction and fantasy, two distinct genres of storytelling, have at least this in common: fictive metaphysics. That is: there’s some regular feature of reality described in such stories which clearly doesn’t exist in our world, or which could not … Continue reading